Peka develops and manufactures a range of complex movement mechanisms for cabinets, which can be equipped with shelves, trays, pull-out systems and much more.
The living area: combining comfort with individuality. A central wall profile to which you can fix shelves, cabinets, tabletops or other items. Its modular components make Pecasa a highly flexible system: you can design and arrange your space however you like, and switch the components around at any time.
The efficient larder unit solution for an unbeatable overview and excellent accessibility
- Just like in a fridge, the unit’s contents are distributed across the door shelves and the pull-out.
- Smaller groceries and spice jars in the door shelves.
The versatile, modern base unit pull-out for kitchens and cleaning cupboards.
- Compact design for efficiently storing your most-used kitchen utensils in one place.
- Automatically glides out of the unit when you open the door.
- An excellent overview and access to unit contents from three sides.
For organised storage of cleaning and housekeeping items.
- Perfectly suited to storing cleaning and housekeeping items.
- Side-mounted, leaving space for a clothes airer or an ironing board.
- Can also be used for grocery storage